Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ghost Buck














Deer season in Wisconsin is upon us once again! It's the first one I have ever hunted. Todd thinks it's funny that I'm excited about it, but that's because I've never really had a place to hunt before. Now that I own my own land, not only can I hunt but I can do it in my pj's before work! I sat in our deer shack, by myself, on Saturday afternoon. I had a beautiful 10 pointer run through, but I didn't have a clear shot. Bummer! The neighborhood kid shot at him three times and missed, thank goodness! I hope he is still around, I'd like another chance at him! And then there is Ghost Buck! We've only seem him on Trail Cam in the middle of the night. I pray he hasn't been shot by another hunter yet, and decides to wander through during hunting hours. So does Todd. I keep telling Todd I'm going to get to him first. But, he is Ghost Buck. Ghost Buck is smart. Ghost buck is elusive. So, we'll see. We are waiting...waiting for you Mr. Ghost Buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment