Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tammy's Bachelorette Party


Yep...that's my friend Tammy in the blue jogging suit - 80's style! Probably my best friend around! Tammy is hilarious, and her hubby to be (Neil), well...what can I say? They are a perfect match! Next Saturday, Oct 3rd, they will be united in comedic wedlock. The dynamic duo for certain! I could not be happier for the two of them. Saturday night we threw Tammy a bachelorette party. Beth, Tammy's daughter (pictured with me), came up with the whole 80's theme, which was chock full of fun games including one with silly string that ended up on the Bon Ton ceiling fan. Oh I do hope the can-sprayers helped Ami and Dudley clean up the next day! I have never laughed so hard in my life! The best was when Sarah and Jean had their 'dance-off' and when Sarah was made to sign 'Like A Virgin' country-style after she accidentally said the forbidden bride word. I didn't know the lyrics included "hugged for the very first time...after I lost my dog and my tractor" (you soooo had to be there)! I cried all my make-up off with laughter! One word that describes the entire night: AWESOME! I'm scared to see what happens at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment