Sunday, May 17, 2009

A new home!

I can't belive it!! After 7 months, 2 days, and 6 hours we are officially new home owners! To have found a "new" colonial in the Luck, WI area and purchase it has been a true miracle. It is so similar to where I grew up, I feel like I am finally home again. Todd and I have spent every waking moment cleaning, re-energizing hardwood floors, and moving stuff in. Amidst our new found workload, we've taken time to enjoy turkeys strutting in the front yard, grouse drumming in the back yard, and acclimate two little dogs who think they've died and gone to chimpmunk heaven! What a whirlwind of excitement for us all. This week Nick comes home from Cali to help move the "big" stuff. Can't wait to see his smiling face, and really can't wait to catch some z's!

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Better than Facebook! Again, congratulations and can't wait to see it! Jody

    ReplyDelete